Diagnosing problems quickly & accurately
Does your car have any of the following problems?
- Difficult to start
- Sometimes stalls
- Excessive smoke coming from the exhaust
- Uses more fuel than it used to
- Hesitates or is sluggish when you accelerate
- Engine overheats
- Engine misfires (bucking or erratic idle speed)
- Warning symbols illuminated on your dashboard
If there’s something that feels not quite right about your car, it’s likely there’s a fault in its engine management, fuel, cooling or ignition system.
Vehicles today rely on increasingly complex electrical systems. So, even if your car is running well, it’s important that someone with expert knowledge checks and tests the electrics every couple of years.
We can find and fix all types of electrical fault, including those relating to:
- ABS brakes
- Ignition and injection systems
- Battery systems
- Central locking
- Air conditioning
- Engine management
- SRS, safety systems (airbags, warning lights, crash sensors, replacement modules etc)
Initial Diagnostic check from £45.00 with print out.
Battery and charging system diagnostic check £15.00 with print out.
We have all the latest computerised diagnostic equipment from our partners at Bosch, so we can quickly identify any problems and get your car running smoothly. We also have main dealer level, specialist diagnostic tools for Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Vauxhall, Saab, Citroen, Peugeot, Audi, Fiat, Renault, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen vehicles. Plus, we have diagnostics for Japanese vehicles and diesel specialist to hand.