We’ll service your vehicle
We service all makes of vehicle, from KIAs to Porsches. Even if you have a brand new vehicle, we can service it without affecting your manufacturer’s warranty*. Plus, we can do this at a fraction of the cost charged by your dealer.
*The only exception is if you have a leasehold car. It’s worth double checking any clauses in your lease first.
By having your vehicle regularly serviced you ensure that it remains in safe working order and any potential problems can be dealt with before they arise.
When we’ve completed your vehicles service well stamp your service book, so your warranty is intact, and leave you with a car that is in top condition.
The same high standards
Our highly trained technicians will give you the same exacting level of service, using the same standard parts as a dealer, but for a much more competitive price? Often up to 50% less.
You’ll get a friendly, personal welcome when you arrive, and can also arrange a courtesy car (subject to availability).
Maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty
If we spot anything that needs attention while we’re servicing your car, we’ll let you know. There’ll be no hard sell to get it fixed though. We’ll just provide the information so you can decide if and when you want to address the problem. If you have any queries about anything that we’ve picked up on, we’ll be happy to discuss them with you. We can explain what the implications are for your car and the likely costs for repairs or replacements, and will keep all parts for viewing where required.
What information to provide for your service
- Clear details of any work you think needs doing to your vehicle.
- A list of any faults, knocks, squeaks, bangs etc that you’ve noticed (don’t worry about being too technical).
On the day, please also:
- Provide a telephone number for you on that day so we can contact you if we need to.
- Bring your vehicle service record book so we can stamp it when we’ve completed the service.
- Place the key for the locking wheel nut on your alloy wheels in a place that’s easily visible to our technicians, or let us know where it is in the car.
If you’d like a price for any other items, such as new tyres, exhausts, brakes or windscreen wipers, or anything else that you’d like us to do with your car at the same time as your service.